Ethical gifts for Valentines or other special occasions
I am not big on Valentines Day, but I do enjoy selecting a beautiful gift for special occasions. So if you are into Valentines, or you have another special day coming up, you might enjoy this gift guide. This one is especially for US-based readers, with all gifts made in the US. It was written by Chandra Fox and originally appeared on her US-made ethical fashion and lifestyle blog These Native Goods.
Please note that these are affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps to fund this blog. Thanks for you support.
1. Moore & Giles Leather Wrapped Flask, warm your bellies with a little sip from this stainless steel and vegetable tanned leather flask. Made in Lynchburg, VA.
2. Smoke Perfume Smoke Perfume, this unisex signature scent has notes of jasmine and citrus with earthy undertones. All natural, made in New Orleans, LA.
3. Kathlene Whitaker Staple Earring + Small Sequin Stud, these pieces are sold as singles and work perfect for a minimal and mismatched ear story. Wear alone or pick a few and mix. 14k yellow or rose gold, made in Los Angeles, CA.
4. Jacob Bromwell Traditional Pocket Knife, always good to have on hand for cutting up picnic snacks or removing constrictive clothing 😉 Walnut handle, hand sharpened high carbon steel blade and brass rivets, made in Richford, VT.
5. Artisan Artifacts Ceramic Mug, a great earthy, yet minimal mug for your morning brews, handmade in Ventura, CA.
6. Parks Project Yosemite Valley View Tee + Joshua Tree Sun Pullover Hoodie, all the guys in my life received Parks Project gear this last Christmas. Not only do they make super soft, well fit clothing but they contribute to park preservation with each sale. Spread the love and help conservation efforts in Yosemite and Joshua Tree with these comfy tops. Made in the USA.
7. Birchrose + Co Body Balm Monoi + Jasmine, put yourself in the mood with the seductive scent of jasmine and monoi, handcrafted in California.
8. Chris Earl Tic Tac Toe Set, get your X’s & O’s on with this black walnut and brass game board, handmade in Los Angeles, CA.
9. Birchrose + CO Dry Brushing Oil Kit, kept both your bodies silky smooth with an exfoliating and moisturizing duo. Non-toxic, small batch and handcrafted in California.
10. Faribault Woolen Mill Weekender Stripe Blanket, use this wool blanket as a picnic ground cover, keep it in the back of your van for cozy snuggles or just curl up under it at home. 100% Merino Wool, made in Faribault, MN.
11. Doug Johnston The Hawla, take it all on the road in this heavy duty tote made from stitched cotton cord. Sown in Brooklyn, NY.
12. Misa Guiding Light Ring, I love the unique shape of this piece and the delicate nature, a great ring to wear on its on or layer up. 14K gold, Opal + White Diamond. Handmade in Los Angeles, CA.
Enjoy your ethical gift giving! Pop on over to These Native Goods for more great content.1